Thursday, October 1, 2015

Thankful Thursday - My Husband

My husband is an amazing man and I definitely lucked out to have him in my life.  He's a huge supporter for me in everything and I'm blessed that he enjoys being as active as me.

When we first started dating, Tony was very active and worked out on a regular basis...I did not. Thankfully he has the patience of a saint and continued to work with encouraging me to become healthier and more active. Once I was finally ready, during my pregnancy with our daughter, he was right there and ready to start giving me advice and encouraging me on every walk.


Since 2013, we've participated in 10 different events and the one we are most proud of would be the Tough Mudder. We definitely have high goals for our future events including at least 4 more tough mudders, bike across Kansas and participating in a GoRuck event. 

11 other reasons I'm thankful for my husband:

  1. He makes me laugh
  2. He's a great father to our daughter
  3. He enjoys cooking with me
  4. He actually helps around the house without me even having to ask.
  5. He is very passionate about his interests
  6. He takes an active role encouraging me in my own interests
  7. He spoils me with weekly foot rubs
  8. He is my bestfriend and we share everything with each other
  9. He is a hard worker
  10. He's an amazing listener
  11. He can still make me blush
I know there are many more, but those were the ones that came to the top of my head the fastest. :-)

 

 

What is one thing you are thankful for today?


No comments:

Post a Comment