Tuesday, October 20, 2015

imprompTuesday - Wicked the Musical with my Husband

My husband and I are both big fans of musicals and one of our absolute favorites is Wicked. Wicked tells the story of how the Wicked Witch of the West (from the Wizard of Oz) became...well, wicked.

Let me tell you, this is an AMAZING musical!!!! I've seen it 3 times before this year and Tony has seen it once before.  However, we've never seen it together and it was very exciting to have that opportunity this go round!!

Check out some of our photos from our date day in Kansas City and a couple of my favorite songs from the musical!!








 
As Long As You're Mine - Wicked
 
Popular - Wicked
 
Defying Gravity - Wicked
 
 
If you ever get the opportunity to watch this musical, I'd highly suggest it!! If you haven't seen the classic Wizard of Oz movie, I'd also suggest watching that first to understand some of the amazingness that is the writing of this musical. :-D


No comments:

Post a Comment