Monday, October 19, 2015

Sassy Saturday - Week 22 of Pregnancy

**I apologize for the delay in posts this weekend, it was a hectic weekend with lots of activity!**

Not much to report on this week, still feeling very good and my energy is staying very consistent. I've had a few days of feeling uncomfortable if I'm sitting in a certain position or have eaten some very spicy food (hello heartburn), but overall feeling very good.

Enjoying the fact that I can really feel our little baby moving and shaking.  I've been able to feel the flutters and movements since the beginning of August, right around the end of the 1st trimester and beginning of the 2nd. However, they are definitely becoming more prominent!

I honestly feel like this child knows when I'm getting ready to eat because everything I start thinking about food or preparing lunch/dinner it starts kicking around like crazy.  LOL. Very active...so I'll be interested to see if it's a sound sleeper like it's sister or if it is very active and wakes up every 30 minutes wanting to be active. 

This week I:

  • Didn't have any particular cravings, but really enjoyed my breakfast that consisted of pumpkin cream cheese on whole grain waffles with slices of bananas...yum!
  • Did much better on my water consumption!!
  • Logged 59,674 steps on Fitbit
  • Clocked in 27.96 miles on Fitbit
  • Totaled 7 workouts on MapMyFitness plus 2 weight lifting sessions
This week was a little harder in the working out department because Wednesday and Thursday we had interviews that happened over lunch that I couldn't get my dog walk in AND Yesterday we went to eat out with my family right after work. Definitely hoping for a little more of a successful week this go round!




No comments:

Post a Comment