Friday, October 9, 2015

Fitness Friday - Darebee

For today's Fitness Friday I bring to you Darebee...an amazing site with SOOOOOOOO many resources at your finger tips AND it's FREE!!!!!! This is a site that one of my coworkers introduced to my husband and I, and I'm so glad that he did!

 
There are so many things to highlight about this amazing site it's hard for me to even wrap my head around what I really want to share with all of you! Here are my highlights:

  1. They have a daily workout to keep things fresh and fun.
  2. They come up with these amazing programs that are very interactive and entertaining! They even put their programs in PDF format so that you can print them off and carrying them around with you. So far they have 16 programs focusing on different types of strength and endurance training. The two that I've really looked into are Hero's Journey and Age of Pandora, here's a little about each:
    • Hero's Journey - This is a 60 day program and it's a role playing fitness challenge. You get to choose the weapon of your choice and you develop skills that are specific to that weapon. It's a lot of fun, but definitely challenges you.
    • Age of Pandora - This is the newest program in their library and is very creative. It's a 30 day program and transfers you to a post-apocalyptic world where you get to be the hero living in this new world. It's fun and also challenges you.
  3. They have 29 30-day challenges that you can print off and challenge yourself each month. 
  4. Darebee also provides training plans AND an exercise library demonstrating all of the moves so that you don't ever have to guess what they are asking you to do.
  5. It is a never-ending website of exploring and finding new things to not get bored and to continue challenging yourself.
  6. Oh...and did I mention that it was FREE? If not, I just did!!
Here are a few pages you should start with when you head over to check out the website:
(To keep it free they ask you to donate any amount of money that you can, so I'd highly recommend throwing them a few bucks here and there if you end up enjoying this!)

If you've already participated in Darebee, what are your thoughts and favorite programs? If you haven't given it a try, please do and then come back and tell me what you think!!

No comments:

Post a Comment