Today I'm going to highlight an amazing website that was introduced to me when I was taking Taekwando classes in college.
Warrior X-Fit is a free online program that combines cardio and strength training workouts in a 20 minute workout. These workouts can be done anywhere because it's a fully online program that uses a resistance tube and your body weight for the workouts...
Each workout has 6 exercises and you complete and you run through each exercise 6 times for 30 second intervals. Each interval you try to do as many reps as possible and you count them as you go. The system is set-up so that you can put in your rep number after each interval and it will calculate the rest for you. The system also keeps track of your best number for each exercise and will remind you of this the next time you complete that exercise. This way you can see your progress on each exercise as you work through the program.
Reasons I love this resource:
- You get to work at your own activity level.
- They provide modifications for almost every exercise
- They have a live video recorded for each exercise so that you can actually see what you're supposed to be doing.
- You use your body weight or a resistance band for all exercises...nothing else
- It has built in music and an interval timer
- It keeps track of all of your highest numbers for each exercise for future reference
If you want to give this resource a try, just click on the icon above and it will take you directly to their home page.
Have you ever tried Warrior X-Fit for yourself? What other resources do you enjoy?