Friday, May 12, 2017

Fitness Friday - PictureFit

Hey Friends,

My Fitness Friday posts are not only to share various exercise routines, but it's also a way for me to share exercise, fitness and healthy lifestyle resources that I find very helpful.

This week I'm going to share with you an awesome YouTube channel that my husband introduced me to, Picture Fit.


PictureFit is a channel that breaks down health and fitness topics in a very simple and easy way to understand.  He makes it fun too by utilizing dry erase boards and different colored markers to draw out what he's talking about.  He does a good job of not putting his opinion into topics, but really letting the science of the body speak to what trends can be beneficial and what trends might not be the best to follow.

Here is one of the videos that he put together that I really enjoy.  But I can tell you that I have a lot of favorites and watch a video or two of his every day...I'll eventually get caught up, but he does have a lot of videos to view.

 
 
What do you think about PictureFit? Do you have a favorite YouTube channel you enjoy watching?
 
*Side Note* I do apologize to anyone who was expecting my step routine this week...I will PROMISE that I will put it up next week...I just have to ask my hubby to video record me. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment