Sunday, November 8, 2015

Sum up Sunday #5 and #6

The November Fit Bottomed Girls challenge is all about "Attitude of Gratitude". I'm very excited to participate in the challenges that I can. I didn't do much from this first week of November since I was still recoverying from last weeks craziness and had my not-so-fun doctors appointment on Tuesday, but I will share my first 10 things that I'm grateful for...a challenge from this past Thursday.

Take a look at what the November challenge entails, how I'm doing in our offices "Maintain Campaign" challenge and my initial 10 things I'm grateful for:


(Click on the Calendar to Head to Their Challenge Page)

Be sure to head HERE to see the full details of our office Maintain Campaign. So far I've only gained 9 total lbs in this pregnancy and only 6 during the challenge. I'm up 3.49% of my body weight so far and I'm still shooting to stay under a 10% body weight increase during the challenge period. I'm honestly shocked that I haven't gained more with how I've been eating, especially over the past couple of weeks, but I won't complain too much. LOL. We'll see what comes from the baby growing more and the upcoming holiday's...oh and the decreased exercising.

Now Thursday, November 5's challenge...

10 Things I'm Grateful For:

  1. Having a home of our own that puts a safe roof over my families head. 
  2. Having a daughter who is happy and healthy. 
  3. Having a husband who is very supportive and caring. 
  4. This pregnancy is going smoothly and our baby is growing well. 
  5. Having a job that I am truly passionate about. 
  6. A family/extended family who truly loves and cares about each other.
  7. Being healthier now than I was 3 years ago and having the drive to continue pushing further. 
  8. Having food on my families plate for every meal. 
  9. Having a vehicle that is running and gets my family around town and to important events safely.
  10. An awesome group of friends who make up a great support network for me and I them.

Next week I have to come up with a list of another 15 things I'm grateful for...I have a feeling the first couple of weeks might be easy and then they will start getting a bit harder.

What are the top 10 things you're grateful for? Do you think you'll give the Fit Bottomed Girls challenge a try this time around?

No comments:

Post a Comment