Friday, November 13, 2015

Fitness Firday - The Walking Dead Workout

Hello All!! It's officially Friday and everyone should be excited because that means it's the weekend. :-D

I'm extra excited because tomorrow is the day we are having our baby shower for Baby Perkins 2.0 and finally get to share what we are having. Yippy!

For this weeks Fitness Friday, I thought it would be fun to share a Walking Dead Workout that I found on Pinterest.  My husband and I are fans of the show...it took us to get to Season 3 before we started to really devour the series and we still haven't caught up with the newest season just yet...however I know that Sunday's = the newest episode of The Walking Dead and for that I thought some people would appreciate this:

 
Well, you might appreciate it while reading...but probably not while doing. :-P Just think this is a 30ish minute body weight workout in one show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment