Friday, August 11, 2017

Fitness Friday - The Wonder Woman Workout

Hi Friends!

It's been several weeks since I was last able to come here and share some fun information or insights with you all.  Life seems to constantly get away from me and between vacations, traveling, family activities and my active lifestyle it's hard to find time to fit everything into a day.

Getting back into the swing of things, I thought I'd share my current obsession and that is this awesome Wonder Woman workout.  It is a KILLER, but so worth it in the end!  Here we go...


So gearing up for the awesomeness that had to be the new Wonder Woman movie I started nerding out about the movie and our leading lady Gal Gadot. I wanted to know what she did training wise to get ready for the role and found the following video on YouTube:


After watching this I knew I HAD to give it a try!  So I found the workout and here it is:

 
I have officially completed this workout 10 times and have to do this at least 12 more times before the end of September to win my work Q3 Health Challenge.  If I complete it then I get to choose a super hero shirt as my prize. Haha...I love my job!
 
Have any of you given this a try? If not, you should try it out and let me know what you think!  My least favorite move is the backward bear crawls....they are the worst!
 
P.S. In my nerding out about Gal Gadot I found a fun picture she'd posted on Instagram and thought I'd give it a try myself:
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment