Tuesday, April 19, 2016

imprompTuesday - Blogging Hiatus & Future Plans


Hello All!

I've been on a blogging hiatus since November due to the holidays and my pregnancy. Now that I'm almost 10 weeks post partum, I've decided to get back into the swing of things on here to continue documenting my progressive journey to leading a healthier lifestyle and, hopefully, encouraging others to do the same thing.

I'm going to start with a few posts over the next few weeks and then lead into a regular posting schedule in May.  I will say that certain topics will be posted weekly, while others will extend to bi-weekly so I don't put as much pressure on myself to have daily posts all the time. With two kids, a husband, a full time job and fitting in exercise/meal planning I have to keep my perspective realistic.

Things to look forward to:
  • Our birth story
  • My breastfeeding chronicles (so far)
  • My thoughts on several healthy documentaries that I watched over my maternity leave
  • My new fitness routine
  • Having a healthy work-life integration
  • and so much more...

I'm very excited to return to my blogging!! Stay tuned for this Thursday when I share our exciting birth story. :-D

Always,
Deanna

No comments:

Post a Comment